Summer Sale -- 10% off to August 31.
Owner Susan Berry first discovered single Sunshine Cloths as an effective 'tool' for cleaning sterling silver jewelry. An epiphany occurred..."use it for bronze castings!" Now popular throughout the ringing community, it's by far the BEST and most effective polishing cloth for daily removing of finger marks, smudges, and basic tarnish.
Also available by the dozen: Dirty Dozen
General maintenance of handbells is important. Wipe off the castings with Sunshine Cloths after every rehearsal and/or concert. For efficiency, we recommend one cloth per ringer - it gradually darkens, but will last normally for a full season.
- Size: 5 1/2" x 7.5"; very effective as a personal cloth for each bell position
- Soft, effective with a special non-scratch micro-abrasive
- No powder residue at all -- easy to use
- Non-toxic, non-scratch micro-abrasives
- Polishing action works until the cloth is completely darkened on both sides
- Also cleans silver, copper and brass; non washable
Helpful hint: it's recommended that approximately once a year the castings be cleaned with Blue Magic cream, to restore the full luster of new handbells.
We've used these for a few years now and find them excellent. Every ringer has their own cloth and polishes their bells at the end of every rehearsal. It keeps the bells looking good and only needing to be polished properly very occasionally.