4" bronze piccolo triangle.
We sought a triangle that gave a clear, "golden" tone that didn't overpower a set of handbells. We tried many -- and found many that were less expensive that had a tinny, jangled overtone sound that didn't resonate or blend with three octaves of bells.
But this one does blend beautifully. It is more expensive than cheap, quickly-available ones -- but you will notice the beautiful sound right away, and our choice is always quality of sound when there's a choice.
- The bronze alloy gives a clearer, lighter resonating sound
- Custom-selected to complement, not 'compete', with English handbells
- Perfect for lighter applications and smaller ensembles
- Manufactured by Grover Pro Percussion, with a carrying case.
- We suggest considering a triangle holder that attaches to a music stand (for ease of play), and a beater set to give a variety of dynamics