In this packet are eleven two-sided position reference cards, one for each 'standard' position' in a 2- or 3-octave range of bells or chimes.
These cards are a welcome instructional tool for any age - these cards show each ringer or substitute ringer exactly what notes to play in their new position.
Both sides of each card offer clear graphics that are easy to read at a quick glance. (Click the small image)
- Side one: single staff showing all notes in position (including accidentals) plus submarking of shared bells.
- Side two: grand staff with piano keyboard below with labels marked for 37 notes. Entire 3-octave range is separated into 11 positions (2-octave range in gray; 3rd-octave add-on in magenta), including the individual position marked in bold color.
- Set includes 11 cards, position 1-11, range C4-C7 (2-oct. range, use charts 3-10)
- Heavyweight laminate -- meant to last "forever", year after year
- Size: 4" x 11"
- Punched to fit standard 3-ring binder
Suggestion: when introducing handbells to a new choir or to substitute ringers, place the individual cards on the table in front of the designated bells or chimes. Then place each card in folders as a handy daily reference guide.
It is a great visual aid for new ringers! I would buy these again but I think they will last a long time. Very sturdy!
these reference cards are a must for new ringers who mark their music. The cards show the octaves and where they are found in the music. this is great for non music reading ringers.