Notebook Music Stand w/ 2 sheet lifters (1.5" capacity)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Our notebook music stands are the highest quality binders, perfect for handbell and handchime choirs. Manufactured to our specifications right here in Michigan, we believe them to be the best binders in the handbell and handchime world.
- 3-ring heat sealed splitback easel binder (see image #2 and #3)
- Size: 11 ht x 10 wt" (fits standard sheet music) w/ 2" spine
- Velcro adjustable strap at the base of the spine, allowing adjustable reading positions
- Two curved polyethylene sheet lifters are included
- Heavy-duty strong round rings with booster lock device resists easy breakage
- Virgin (not recycled) vinyl offers added strength against cracking at corners and at edges (especially during cold weather)
Works very well for what we need, reasonable price
Felt the sturdiness of the folder was only average and not very sturdy.
This 3-ring binder is perfect when sitting at the kitchen table working out song details on guitar, mando and uke, and singing. The binder holds the music / lyrics at an angle that's much easier to view. And don't even waste your time trying to find this in the any of the big-name office supply stores, or their websites. You just won't find it. It's not cheap, but worth every penny.
We just bought 2 to try as the other brand we have seem to break down quickly during normal use. WE like these new binders but have not had them very long. So far, so good!
I was pleased with the quality structure of the notebook. I am looking forward to several years of ringing!
Arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner.
This binder is so practical and so perfect for hand bell choirs as well as any musician as it provides the perfect music stand anyplace, anytime.
You have the adjustable velcro fastener that allows for different vision issues. Thanks for stocking it!
I play ukulele and the music notebook is easy to transport and use in different homes or other venues where setting up a regular music stand is often not possible. I keep it set up on my desk, so I am able to take advantage of a few minutes here and there to practice, without having to set up and put away a regular stand each time.