Table Foam Pads
- Orders are shipped via UPS from our foam distributor. You will need to phone Handbell Services directly (800-372-3557) to complete your order. (The price of $44 is a default. Click the foam's various dimensions and color for the actual price.)
- Calculated at Checkout
Special Instructions: the overall dimension of your foam order may be too large for our online store to calculate shipping costs. To complete your order please call us directly at 1-800-37-BELLS (372-3557). 'definitely worth the call! Shipping costs have just been reduced.
Handbell Services offers the same standard density, long-life polyurethane table foam padding, with the largest selection of sizes, sold in the handbell industry. Our table foam ships vacuum-packed, offering a greater savings on shipping costs.
Measure your tables! Most handbell tables are 30 inches in width, but 24 inch tables are common as well, especially in tight performance spaces like church pews.
- 24 inch
- 30 inch (standard handbell table width) Height
Handbells are heavy, delicate instruments. To ensure their safety, use at least 3 inches of foam with handbells. 4 inches provides maximum protection, and most effectively dampens the largest handbells.
Handchimes can be used with any foam height.
- 1 inch (for handchimes only)
- 2 inch (for handchimes only)
- 3 inch (recommended for 2-3 octaves of handbells)
- 4 inch (recommended for 5-6 octaves of handbells)
Measure your tables! Handbell tables are usually 6 or 8 feet long, and would each require a pair of 36 or 48 inch foam pieces.
- 24 inch
- 36 inch (1/2 standard table length)
- 48 inch
1–2 inch foam is available in several bright colors:
- Charcoal Gray
3-4 inch foam is available in a Charcoal Gray only, as it is meant for use with table covers.
ILD (Indentation Load Deflection)
- determines how much weight the foam can hold per cubic foot
- will support the weight of handbells with little compression
- 33-39 ILD = standard density for handbells
- 67-70 ILD = density for colored foam for handchimes
Please call for a shipping costs (800-372-3557):
$15-$100 (depending on size of order and destination)
Not only are these pads a good quality, but I was highly impressed with the shipping method - removing the air and wrapping them for shipping was genius, and eliminated bulky boxes.
Just as expected.
Far better than our existing old foam.
AWESOME Service, as well!
Love the purple foam pads and very satisfied with the customer service. Will be ordering more in the future from Handbell Services!
Very happy with looks of product. Will serve our purpose well. Service was great and prompt.
The quality of the product order from Handbell Services is excellent, sized accurately, arrived promptly and was priced very well compared to other suppliers.
The pad I ordered came sooner than expected in great shape. I will definitely be doing more business with handbell Services. They have the best prices I've found, and I'm very happy with the quick delivery.