Black Cotton Handbell/Handchime Gloves, with plastic gripping dots on the palm
Easy sizing -- measure a ringer's hand, from the bend of the wrist to the tip of the middle finger.
- S = 5-6"
- M = 7"
- L = 8"
- XL = 9-9.5"
Round up to the next size if the measurement is "in between".
An entire choir can be fitted quickly with a ruler and five minutes of time.
- All cotton with rubberized dots on palm and fingers
- Available in Black (and White)
- Unisex sizes for Men and Women
- Reinforced in key stress areas for durability and extended glove life
- Decorative stitching on back and hemmed at the bottom (wrist)
- The supplier of our gloves is an American company that was one of the last to cede production of gloves to China (the source of virtually all cotton gloves for handbells). They actively monitor the production in China to their exacting standards, to assure the solid stitching and accurate sizing that is their hallmark. These are dependable, well-crafted gloves that Handbell Services is proud to offer to your choir.
Gloves are comfortable
Very nice gloves with a good fit. Perfect for handbells!